The Dental Assisting Program is a 12-week program plus a 40-hour externship in a dental office. The program is offered either on Tuesday and Thursday from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. or Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. or Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons from 2p.m to 5p.m. The Program as described in detail in the school’s “Catalog” dated May 2017. The Catalog is incorporated by reference and made part of this Enrollment Agreement.
TUITION AND FEES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
There is an application fee of $50.00 paid at the time of submission of application. All students enroll for a complete program unless credit is given for previous training.
Tuition and fees | Payment Schedule & Method of Payment
TUITION $ 4800.00 > Tuition and fees payable by cash, check, money order, or credit card
APPLICATION FEE $50.00 > $50 fee is payable upon submission of Application
REGISTRATION FEE $200.00 > Registration fee require upon signing of Enrollment Agreement
TOTAL PRICE $ 5050.00 > Full payment is requested upon signing Enrollment Agreement unless other payment arrangements are approved.
Late payments or unpaid balances are subject to fees.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Denied: An applicant Denied by the school is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
Three-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and federal or state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid. No later than 30 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the school shall provide the 100% refund.
An applicant requesting cancellation more than three days after signing an enrollment agreement and making an initial payment, but prior to entering the school, is entitled to a refund of all monies paid minus enrollment fee of $200.00. I/We understand and agree to pay court costs, attorney fees and a 50% (fifty percent) collection fee on any outstanding balances over (30) thirty days past due. I/We also agree to pay 2% interest per month on any outstanding balances over (30) days past due. Refund will be issued in 30 days. A letter of intent to withdrawal must be received by the school President.
Refund after the commencement of classes:
1. Procedure for withdrawal/withdrawal date: A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide written notice to the Registrar or the Director of the school. The notice is to indicate the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student. For a student who is on authorized Leave of Absence, the withdraw date is the date the student was scheduled to return from the Leave and failed to do so.
2. Tuition Charges: Tuition charges for the enrollment period (not to exceed 12 months) will be determined based upon the student’s last day of attendance and the resulting percentage of the enrollment period completed. The percentage of the enrollment period completed is determined by dividing the total number of weeks elapsed from the student’s start date to the last day of attendance, by the total number of weeks in the enrollment period. Tuition charges and refund amounts for the enrollment period are determined by % of clocked hours:
(1) If the student completes 10% or less, the school may keep 10% of the tuition charged and will refund 90%.
(2) If the student completes more than 10% and up to 20%, the school may keep 20% of the tuition charged, and will refund 80%.
(3) If the student completes more than 20% and up to 30%, the school may keep 30% of the tuition charged, and will refund 70%.
(4) If the student completes more than 30% and up to 40%, the school may keep 40% of the tuition charged, and will refund 60%.
(5) If the student completes more than 40% and up to 50%, the school may keep 50% of the tuition charged, and will refund 50%.
(6) If the student completes more than 50% the school may keep 100% of the tuition charged, and no refund is due.
3. Books and Supplies: There is no refund for scrubs, equipment, books, printed material and supplies.
4. Special Cases: In case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school may make a settlement, which is reasonable and fair.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I understand that if I am not 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign this agreement.
The school provides job placement assistance without additional charge but provides no guarantee of job placement nor does it imply, state, or guarantee a given amount of earnings.
I have received a copy of the school catalog. My signature below signifies that I have read and understand all three pages of this Enrollment Agreement and have received a copy for my records. I recognize my legal responsibilities in regard to this contract. I understand this agreement is not binding until accepted by the school and the three (3) business day cancellation privilege has expired.
I hereby authorize my secondary school and/or college to release my academic record and other pertinent information to the school if required. If requested, I will furnish a copy of my high school or college diploma.
I understand that there is no refund when taking the online course or extended Orthodontic program.
I understand that if I am accepted to the school I accept the standards of personal conduct which the school considers fundamental to the welfare of the school and its students.
I understand that all fees must be current before I can begin or continue attendance or receive school services. All financial obligations to the school must be discharged before grades or transcripts can be issued or a certificate awarded. In the event of default, I agree to pay all collections and/or reasonable attorney fees.
“Any holder of this consumer credit contract is subject to all claims and defenses which the debtor could assert against the seller of goods or services obtained pursuant hereto or with the proceeds hereof. Recovery hereunder by the debtor shall not exceed the amounts paid by the debtor hereunder.”